Earlier today, Codemasters - the developers and publishers of GRID - have announced some DLC for the game.
"8 Ball Pack", the name of the DLC, will see eight new cars rushing at you, all playable online and on the "Race Day" mode. We can also look forward to having two "multiplayer events set on existing circuits from across the games three continents".
Pricing will be revealed when the 8 Ball Pack gets closer to release this Fall.
- McLaren F1 GTR The McLaren F1 GTR wrote itself into the history books as the only GT car to ever win Le Mans and is considered one of the finest examples of automotive engineering in history.
- TVR Cerbera Speed 12 The TVR 12 smashes past 60 MPH in just under 3 seconds. Production models were planned, but they were considered too powerful to sell to the general public.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X For over a decade the Evo has been billed as a supercar slayer now the Evo-X in GRID lets you unleash its sledgehammer aggression in the Pro-Tuned class.
- Honda S2000 This roadster is heavily modified for drifting and has become a cult-favourite thanks to its award winning engine.
- Nissan GT-R (S-G2008) The production model was Top Gears Supercar of the Year 2007. Now one of the worlds hottest cars makes its debut in Race Driver: GRID in its fully tuned racing spec.
- VW Nardo This powerful concept car made real from VW uses its 600BHP engine to rocket to 60MPH in 3.1 seconds.
- Pontiac Firebird Trans AM The 1971 racing edition of this true American legend is a worthy addition to GRIDs exclusive group of muscle cars.
- Volvo C30 Adding to Race Driver: GRIDs touring car roster