Though a game with not many bugs as such, there have been a few issues with trophies not being given when the requirements are met, and then there are some stats related bugs. Insomniac have as with Resistance: Fall of Man continued to support the game and release another patch for the game fixing many of the issues encountered.
Oh and good news everyone...
quoteNow you may be asking, But what about adding the option to save the second players character progress? Truth be told, it required a certain PS3 firmware that wasnt available at the time of Resistance 2s release. We now have that firmware and are currently working to implement the feature. As soon as its ready, well get it out to you.
- Salute Me trophy is not awarded until player reaches level 31 (Lieutenant)
- Berserker trophy can be collected during non-ranked games
- Survivor medal can be collected in cooperative games
- Sure Shot ribbon is awarded if player has accuracy of exactly 50%
- via ps3blog.eu.com
- Resistance 2 Patch Details - The Return Of Your Stats (kotaku.com)