Cristism. Everyone needs it and while Grand Theft Auto IV was being praises with a 10/10 from IGN and living up to the hype, somebody from video gamer sat in their basement to write up a blog on all the wrong things of the game. He relates the new to the old, basically and how Rockstar changed things...for the worse. Go to the source to read full details, but the changes that he doesn't like in the game are the 'too-realistic' driving, harsh cops, the world, the bad combat, the overall fun(what you can wear, how you can't do out-of-the-ordinary things like in the other GTA games), the bland story, the duplicate graphics(not a very strong point, here), and the multiplayer(basically, the cops are as good in real life, when they shouldn't be). He compares the 'sandbox' gaming of the old GTA, to the new style of the 'small steel box' type now.
It's all related to realism or their attempt at it. All the fun of the old GTAs has been severely reduced because you cant do stuff any more. The driving; you used to be able to fling the cars around at almost max speed - it was really fun. Now they are forcing you to drive slow at corners or you skid off. When you roll out of a car, you take tons of damage - it used to be much less. The driving isn't even realistic, ask anyone who drives. Someone on a forum joked that their Vauxhall Corsa can take corners faster than any car in GTA 4, and he's right.
You can't do crazy stuff any more and survive. The windscreen thing, flying out of it, that's just so lame. If you have a head on crash, you want to continue, because you've already been slowed down, not go flying for miles, lose tonnes of health and have to run back to the car.
- Frenzy Pop [iPhone]
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories [PS2, PSP]
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [iPad, Android, wp, iPhone, XBOX360, PS3, PC, Xbox, PS2]
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Special Edition [PS2]
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy [Xbox]
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories [PS2, PSP]
- Grand Theft Auto [PC, PSX, GBC]
- Grand Theft Auto Compilation [PSX]
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack [PS2, Xbox]
- Grand Theft Auto IV [PC, XBOX360, PS3]
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 [PC]
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City [Xbox, PC, PS2]
- Grand Theft Auto 2 [GBC, DC, PSX, PC]
- Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 [PSX]
Most recently commented on by on May 9, 2008